This is a Review of Keurig K55 Single Serve odsrogrammable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, one of the most popular coffee machines or coffee makers on the market, delivering quality coffee all of the time.
The single serve coffee makers provide you the opportunity to make a really good coffee for yourself, your family and friends, while you are at home. You can get a fresh cup of coffee anytime you want with little effort.
The Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker offers total convenience and flexibility to the users. They have achieved immense popularity around the world because of their performance and consistency. At present, they are widely used in the homes, offices, hotels, and restaurants. The single serve coffee makers are replacing the automatic drip coffeemakers because of their consistent performance. In this article, we will talk various aspects of Keurig K55 Single Serve programmable coffee maker.
Features of the Coffee Maker
Here, we will discuss the salient features of the coffee makers so that you can understand whether it fits your requirements or not. They are as follows:
· It comes with K-Cup Pods of brew sizes of 6, 8, and 10 ounces. So, it is suitable for serving a lot of people. You can replenish your stock of pods easily, by clicking at this link.
· It contains a 48-ounce water reservoir. As a result, the users can brew many cups of coffees before it becomes necessary to refill again.
· There is button control mechanism in the machine which makes it very easy to operate.
· The coffee maker can shut down automatically. To avail this feature, you have to program the brewer at the beginning. It is very simple to program the brewer.
· Keurig K55 contains a removable drip tray which makes it easy to clean when necessary.
· The dimension of the coffee maker is 9.8*13.3*13 inches. Hence, it is a small size coffee maker.
· The weight is only 12 pounds which make the coffee maker easily movable.
Who Can Use the Product?
If you love coffee and want to have coffee instantly, this coffee maker is for you. As it is a small sized coffee maker, it is suitable for homes and small gatherings. The K-Cups will facilitate to serve the small groups. However, you may also keep it in your office to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee when you become tired. You should keep the coffee maker out of reach of the children as they may cause damage to the machine.
The Benefits of the Keurig K55 Coffee Maker
Here are the benefits that the users will enjoy:
Who does not like convenience? The Keurig K55 coffee maker provides convenience to the coffee lovers by supplying a great cup of coffee in no time. It can brew in less time than the automatic brewing machines. So, you will get even better experience than the coffee houses. You just have to insert the single serve pack and run the machine.
§ The Keurig coffee maker will help you to grind the coffee grounds very easily. It contains a steel mesh scoop filter in which you will have to put the grounds. You will be able to grind the coffee beans through the medium grind settings. If you want to save time, you should go for the pre-ground coffee.
§ You can use the coffee maker for alternative purposes because it contains a variety of tea pods including herbal, white, black and green tea. You will be able to prepare your favorite blends.
§ A lot of coffee lovers fail to measure the appropriate coffee grind needed to prepare a cup of coffee. Hence, they often fail to make the cup of coffee they will enjoy. Keurig K55 coffee maker contains a brew basket. There are measurements inscribed in the basket. Hence, you will not have to face the problem the next time. If you have a busy schedule, you should go for the single-serve pack which is enough for single servings.
§ The coffee maker is very stylish. It contains a unique design which makes the use of the item easy and comfortable. There are three blue LED lights on top of the coffee maker which will indicate the proceedings. The item will certainly enhance the beauty of your kitchen of the bedroom wherever you keep it.
§ It is a very small coffee maker. Hence, you will be able to move it comfortably from one place to another place. The weight of the item is only 12 pounds. Therefore, you will not face much problem while moving the coffee maker from one room to another room.
§ The coffee maker is also very easy to operation. It contains button control mechanism which is very simple for all kinds of users. It coffee maker can shut down automatically. It brings a lot of benefits for the users as they can use the coffee maker when they are busy. If you forget about the coffee in the coffee maker, there is nothing to worry. The coffee maker will shut down automatically after completing its task.
§ The coffee maker will provide you much convenience while cleaning. Most of the users find it difficult to clean the coffee makers because of intricate design. The Keurig coffee maker aims to remove such inconvenience. You will be able to clean the coffee maker very quickly with the user guide. You must follow the user guide before you begin the clean. You will get proper guideline there.
Warranty and Delivery
The machine comes with a limited one-year warranty. You will have to preserve the invoice to prove your purchase date. Otherwise, you will not get the free repairing or servicing facility. In some cases, Keurig may offer you a full replacement as well. If Keurig sends you a replacement machine, it will bear the shipment cost. You will get the item within 24 hours of making the order. If you purchase from Amazon, you will get easy to open packaging and gift-wrap.
Ø You will be able to use K-cups of any brand
Ø You can grind coffee grounds
Ø It contains a large water reservoir being a single serve coffee maker
Ø Easy to clean and operate
Ø This model does not come with any storage drawer, but you can purchase one easily enough which was deigned for this coffee maker.
Ø Both the external and internal parts need regular cleaning. Read below for hints on cleaning your coffee machine
Ø No brew strength option
In conclusion, it is a great coffee maker for lightweight uses. You may also serve small gatherings through this coffee maker. It is also suitable for offices. The coffee maker comes with safety guidelines which are necessary for every user.
Make a statement with chilli red.
How To Clean A Keurig: 9 Steps
The following steps work on all Keurig machines.
1. Unplug it. I can’t emphasize this enough: unplug the thing!
2. Disassemble it. Remove the water tank and its lid, along with the stand your coffee cup rests on. Open the top and remove the K-Cup holder. Wash these pieces in warm, soapy water and dry well.
3. Unclog the needles. Grab a paperclip and partially unbend it. With the Keurig’s top open, carefully insert the free end of the paperclip into each of the three holes along the needle that pierces the K-Cup. Jiggle the paperclip around then remove it. Don’t worry about harming your machine: there are no working parts here, just holes that get clogged with scale and debris. Like so:
4. Turn and tap. Turn your machine upside down and, with the top open, give the bottom a few light smacks with the palm of your hand. Crazy as this sounds, this helps loosen debris. It’s best to do this over a sink since tapping will dislodge buildup that’s been preventing water flow within the machine.
5. Clear the tube. Turn the machine upside down and put a drinking straw over the spout. Wrap this juncture with a paper towel to make it as close to air-tight as possible. Now, blow as hard as you can into the straw to force air through the Keurig spout to dislodge scale buildup in the water line.
6. Wipe it down and reassemble. Grab a lint-free cloth and clean the cup holder and the outside of the machine. Return all of the parts to their places.
7. Descale it. Fill the water tank with half water and half white vinegar. You may have been told to use straight vinegar, but that can harm the machine due to vinegar’s high acidity — keep it at a 50-50 mix, or use a commercial Keurig descaling product (Amazon $12.99). Immediately begin running the vinegar-water through the machine until you’ve emptied the entire tank, dumping each cup as it brews.